Craig and Katie

As I drove to the church, rain clouds loomed overhead, and occasional raindrops fell on my windshield. But nothing had dampened the spirits inside the church when I arrived. As I entered the girls dressing room Katie stood glowing, as her little flower girl excitedly tugged on her dress staring at her as if she were a princess. 


Craig was nervous but excited as he waited for his soon-to-be wife.
They had a precious first look...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"We're getting MARRIED today!"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
beautiful bride
Photobucket

Photobucket
Loved the vibrant fall bouquet
Photobucket

Photobucket
Father-daughter moments just before the ceremony are always a favorite
Photobucket

Photobucket
Exhausted flower girl after the ceremony
Photobucket
Such a fun wedding party
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yummy cake. I'm hungry. Are you?
Photobucket

Photobucket
the... "we're so happy to be married-YAHOO-reception entrance!"
Photobucket

Photobucket
"L is for the way you look at me...
Photobucket
...O is for the only one I see..."
Photobucket

Photobucket

Special thanks to Olivia Wagner for letting me come and second shoot with her.

2 Responses so far.

  1. yayayayay.....look at you miss awesome-ness!
    Love these, they are so lovely chica!

  2. Love the bouquet shot SOOOOO MUCH!!!

Leave a Reply