Favorte Time of the Year

Merry Belated Christmas! I hope yours was as good as mine. This is my favorite time of the year. I try my best to celebrate all year long, and love listening to 102.9 because they start playing Christmas music in July! Well I'm not crazy enough to have Christmas decorations up all year long so I make sure to enjoy the Christmas decor as much as possible duing December! 

Photobucket
If they sold Christmas trees in the summer, I'd be tempted to buy one.
Photobucket
I don't know where you were during Christmas but I was in Iowa and it was a very white Christmas, just like the movies.
Photobucket
It was beautiful, I could have taken pictures all day!
Photobucket
While we were in Iowa, Minnesota was getting snow too and there was tons left when we got home. Could I pass up an opportunity for a fun shoot in the snow? I couldn't!

Once again, Ellen revisits the blog!
Photobucket
She's a little goofy and I like it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Like this one alot
Photobucket

Photobucket
Thank's for trudging through the snow with me!
Photobucket

5 Responses so far.

  1. ooolala....these are amazing!
    I still can't get over how much you and your sister look alike :)

  2. pretty pretty!! thanks for the update! :)

  3. where'd you take the pics of Ellen? Over by Ryan Lake??

  4. Kristin says:

    aww so beautiful :) Jessica is right, she looks JUST like you!

  5. very lovely :) (the 5th and 6th of ellen are my favorite)

Leave a Reply