Jeremiah and Andrea: Destination Wedding in Florida

When Jeremiah and Andrea called me three months ago about shooting their destination wedding in Florida, I was stoked! I mean who wouldn't wanna take three days to fly down to Florida, stay at a ritzy resort, lay in the sun, go swimming, eat good food, and take wedding pictures.


Seriously though, Jere and Andrea are GREAT! They're fun, genuine, and really just the perfect couple. I'm so glad I got to shoot their wedding.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Andrea was a stunning bride!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I'll shoot a wedding on the beach anyday
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Dang Julia I look Good!!!

  2. Anonymous says:

    Julia! I want to see more!

  3. I am so proud and happy for you - these are fantastic JM! LOVE YOU!!

  4. Jessica L. Olson says:

    They look beautiful!!! you should put up a few more!! :]

Leave a Reply