Rose Senior 2010

I've known Rose for quite sometime. We grew up only blocks away from each other. Both our families were home-schooled so we'd have gym or science class together, go on field trips, etc..

I found this keeper the other day. Rose is 3rd in from the bottom left, and then there's me; 2 in from the top right. Gotta love that sweater, right?
Photobucket
Anyways! I cannot believe that she is already in her senior year! I was so excited when she asked me to take her senior pictures. We started the shoot off on a dirt road near her home.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Next, we went to one of Minnesota's beautiful lakes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Right alongside the lake there was a nearby field with tall grass. It was the perfect place to finish.
Photobucket

Photobucket
The light was so perfect, and did I mention she brought along a beautiful scarf too? Yes, I have a slight obsession with scarves!
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 Responses so far.

  1. Gorgeous Julia!! Perfect light, perfect scenes, perfect subject, and perfectly awesome photography skills :)

  2. Mmmm. LOVE the light. Stunning work J!!

Leave a Reply