Abby Anderson I Wedding Photographer in Detroit Lakes, MN

Photobucket
So excited for Abby of Studio A Photo who is debuting her new brand and website today!! I was thrilled when she contacted me to take pictures of her for her new brand and website. We met in late October [just before the freezing temps and snow moved in] and had a fun time running around downtown. I immediately fell in love with her! She is probably one of the most joy filled, fun-loving people I have ever met.
Photobucket
Photobucket
These yellow flowers [commonly known as "billy balls"] really inspired her and became a huge part of her brand.
Photobucket
Finally, Abby wanted her brand to be "simple, stunning, and fun" I think that is exactly how it turned out and a perfect description of who she is as a person. This final image is a personal favorite from the whole shoot.
Photobucket


To see more images of Abby go to my Facebook Fanpage!

And be sure to check out Abby's fabulous website that she designed with Showit.

Leave a Reply