An Early Christmas

Anyone who is already my friend on facebook has heard the exciting news. I finally got myself the dream of a camera...Canon 5d! I absolutely love it.

Photobucket
Obviously the minute I got that camera in my hands I wandered around the house taking pictures of random nothings [this excludes the picture of my sister of course!]...like my dog, the plant sitting on our kitchen table, my jeans and cookbooks.
Photobucket

Early Christmas Present #2:

I fiiiiinally got business cards! 
Photobucket
I know I've said I love moo but I'm gonna say it again:

"I LOOOOOOVE MOO!"

They're just so fabulous. I can't wait to start handing out these cards!
Photobucket

Also I got a handy dandy holder for them so when I hand them out I'll look as cool as James Bond!

Now I'm back to eating starbursts [my favorite pastime] and studying for my last midterm... a test all the seniors have vowed no one can pass.

Happy Monday!

8 Responses so far.

  1. Awww....so jealous!

    Looks like fun, so happy you got it :)

    Im sure you can pass the test, show'em what you're made of chica! :)
    Love you!

  2. Kristin says:

    congrats on your new 5d! i just bought jamie delaine's old 5d so i'm with you! awesome cards btw :D

  3. Kristin says:

    ps i could have sworn you were a nikon!

  4. melissa o says:

    Pure awesomeness. Can't wait to get one of those bizzzzz cards soon!

  5. OMG JEALOUS!!!!!! thats awesome Julia!! YAY!!!

  6. Anonymous says:

    SO jealous of your 5D! What an awesome early Christmas!! :) Ohh I love moo too. The cards look amazing!

Leave a Reply