Music, Shoes, and Shopping

I love life and randomness so thats what this post is about.
Personally, I'm not a fan of Halloween. But my sweet nanny family gave me flowers in honor of the holiday! They sit on my dresser and brighten up the whole room. There's something about flowers that just make my days better.
Photobucket
I can't stop listening to this CD. It came out on May 20. 2008 so it's not a new release, but it's great! I guarantee it won't be coming out of my CD player for awhile.
Photobucket
So I'm a poor college student but somehow I still find $$$ to go shopping. I guess I justify this by the fact that I got another job [it's only wednesday afternoon for two hours] but I'll ignore that fact and pretend I get more hours. So anyways Saturday afternoon my friends came back from Uptown and started raving about the HUGE sale that Urban was having. They convinced me to go and I found a necklace [$5], sweater [$10], and these shoes [$5]! Looking at these shoes they might not seem like the most comfortable thing but lemme tell you... LOOKS ARE DECIEVING! These are the most amazing shoes I've ever owned. I could wear them for the rest of my life and my feet would never hurt.
Two other things...
1. Urban miiiight be my new favorite store.
2. I'm declaring myself the Queen of Deals! Bragging? Hm... maaaybe.Photobucket
At my school we have two banquets a year. The first one the girls throw in honor of the guys and the second the guys throw in honor of the girls! We had our first banquet last week. The theme was black and white and it was so much fun! You can see more pictures on my facebook profile.
Photobucket
Here's me and my friend Deborah from Bazil!
Photobucket

Enjoy the week!

3 Responses so far.

  1. Deborah says:

    Haha!!! My name is Deborah too!!! LOL! =D Does your friend Deborah have a blog?

  2. Hey! That's sweet. No she doesn't have a blog.

  3. I miss you and feel like we need to catch up. Dinner post-Thanksgiving?

Leave a Reply