Dusting off the cobwebs

Hello Hello Hello!

I haven't updated in a long time, but from looking at my stat counter I know people are still daily checking my blog... THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU!!! I really can't say it enough, even if the only person checking is my Mom... it doesn't matter.

College has been nothing short of amazing. I love all my new friends. I love my classes. I love the dorm life. Of course there are some not-so-great things... finances, missing my family, homework, etc... But in the end I know it'll be worth it.

One of the reasons I haven't been updating is because my free trial with Lightroom 2.0 has run out and I haven't bought the "real" version yet. So now all my edited pictures are in Lightroom and I can't get to them. This is definitely a bummer since I have lots of amazing stuff I want to show all of you. I'm buying it soon though, so no worries.

In the meantime, I did I wedding with, Olivia Wagner, the night before moving into the my dormitory. The bride was really into vintage and it made for some amazing pictures! Oh my goodness, such a fun wedding.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My Favorite!
Photobucket

After shooting this wedding in particular I was able to come back with some images that were definitely "Julia Mary." I'm starting to define myself, and become more confident in my brand. This makes me so happy to say the least. I still have a long road ahead of me but now I feel confident knowing I'm headed in the right direction.

Other randomness

-I learned how to tweet from my phone so I'll be updating that more often.

-I'm very close to getting a Canon 5d. The thought of having to buy a body, lens, camera bag, memory and everything, [literally starting from scratch] does intimidates me. Much more than I'm willing to admit, but it'll be worth it in the end... I just know it!

- This note of randomness is for teachers, my mom, and Grammar-Spelling-Geeks....
I know this update has grammatical errors oozing out of every sentence, but just ignore it. An update is better than no update... right?

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

3 Responses so far.

  1. Christine says:

    Goodness... Another post! I was wondering if something happened to you!

    Great to see you back...

    Christine

  2. melissa o says:

    Gorgeous shots of the wedding with Olivia! Yay for randomness - I'm a big fan.

  3. Hehe.
    I know how you feel about lightroom, I just bought it as well after my free trail ran out.

Leave a Reply