Vacation


The day before I left Colorado, a group of us from camp visited the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs. The campus was breathtaking!

I guess it didn't hurt that the campus was situated among the mountains.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The highlight of the campus is their chapel. Will someone plllllease get married here and let me photograph their wedding? Okay, great!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Can you imagine what our world would be like if everyone followed this principle?
Photobucket
All the buildings had walls like this with different colored mosaics. This one was my favorite!
Photobucket
If you thought the outside of the chapel was cool just wait til you see the inside...
Photobucket
My sister and I sitting inside the chapel.
Photobucket
Lastly and most importantly.....THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU to all our troops at home and abroad!!!
Photobucket

8 Responses so far.

  1. melissa o says:

    My parents totally got married there 29 years ago (annnnnnd my grandfather was a chaplain there for as many years as I can remember until he retired). I LOVE the AFA, like lovelove. LOVE. So many memories for my family.

  2. Awesome pictures!! My Dad is a Chaplain in the Navy. (22 years almost!)

    Love the pictures. You're totally awesome!! :D

  3. Anonymous says:

    That is such a neat campus!! Love the photos. :) That chapel is soo awesome! Especially love the inside!

  4. Kristin says:

    there were LOTS of pretty colors in this entry..fabulous!

  5. mandie says:

    Wow, that campus is breathtaking. Like literally, my jaw dropped. Stunning shots & awesome architecture!

  6. Alexandra says:

    Beautiful shots! I LOVE the last one of the flag :)

  7. Anonymous says:

    your blog page is "Sweeeet! -John Yemma

Leave a Reply