Tweet Tweet

So remember a few weeks back when I told you about "getting out there?" Well, Julia Mary is getting out there again. Not only did I finally join the rest of the world in texting yesterday . But I also, moved into the realm of Twitter

Part of the reason I waited so long to get twitter was partly becuase I didn't know why people would want to follow the mundane things of my day. Maybe it's just me but reallllly....who cares when I brush my teeth, or what I eat for lunch?! Despite my reservations, eventually I caved to the strong continual persistance of my friends.

If you want to follow the mundane and exciting things of my day, follow me: HERE!



Photobucket
[Note the "underscore" between julia and mary. Just plain, "juliamary", was taken.]

I will admit at this point I'm completely confused by Twitter. I have much to learn. At this point I don't know whats worse... texting like a grandma or not understanding Twitter? Hm...

Lastly, will someone clear this up for me. When I update, do I....
a. tweet
b. tweeter
 c. twitter
d. none of the above
e. something else

Enjoy the rest of your Thursday!

4 Responses so far.

  1. melissa o says:

    You tweet on twitter. I think...

    Today was actually the day I fell in love with Twitter. There is such an amazing photog community.

  2. Kristin says:

    haha so cute. yes ma'am, you tweet on twitter :) one of my friends just got a tshirt that says..'i just' on the front and on the back it says..'...tweeted' its cute!

  3. Ica says:

    yay!!! awesome ... now I can text you!! FINALLY!!! love you hun!

  4. Anonymous says:

    Yay.. I love twitter!! Its very fun. :)

Leave a Reply