Alex

Where do I start... this guy is out of this world amazing and talented! Alex and I have known each other for as long as I can remember. When he asked me to take his senior pictures I was more than happy to oblige. He enjoys acting [he's really good!], tennis and cross country! He has also started his own videography business, ASK Entertainment, and does photography on the side. He's so talented and I can't wait to see where he'll go!

Photobucket

Photobucket
When we were driving to the Guthrie Theater downtown, there was pouring rain and hail! We took pictures inside for about an hour and by the time we came outside the storm had passed and the sun was starting to come out!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I typically don't shoot wide angle shots. But I couldn't resist putting these up because I just love them!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope your last year in highschool is a good one Alex!

4 Responses so far.

  1. beautiful pictures!! The second to last is my fave!!

  2. Kristin says:

    love love love them. the wide angles are killer!

  3. melissa o says:

    When did you do these? I love them! (And here I was last night raving about the Riverfront District and you have already OWNED IT!) I love the wide-angle one of him and the nitty-gritty building - very favorite!

  4. Kristin says:

    thank you friend! you are the best :D

Leave a Reply