Out of the Office

The summer is already coming to an end. I cannot believe it! My summer has been filled with relaxation, fun times, exciting changes, and many vacations. Tomorrow I embark on my last summer vacation.... a two week worldview camp called, Summit. It will be held in the beautiful mountains of Colorado! I love Colorado! Two weeks is a long time but I have no doubt it will fly by. I can't wait to meet new people, and reconnect with old friends. I'll have limited internet access while I'm gone, so unfortunately I won't be able to blog. But when I get home... watch out because I have many exciting things coming up. Speaking of exciting things... 

My website is up!!!!

Not to brag or anything but I loooove how it turned out. I really feel like it's my brand and where I want my business to go! Yipppeee! I created it with Showit and I definitely recommend them. They're AMAZING!!!!!!


Enjoy the rest of your summer, I sure am!

P.S. I'll be back on August 30th! Before then I probably won't be able to reply to e-mails, Facebook messages, etc...

7 Responses so far.

  1. The new site is snazzy! :]

    Post script: Thanks for your shout out about Moo...I just ordered MiniCards for my jewelry business and ohmygosh, they are most excellent!

  2. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! You rock my socks off Julia!! Great Job and I love you to pieces I'm so proud of you!!! Love love love it!!!

  3. Katherine says:

    Hi Julia,
    I was wondering if you could answer some questions? (when you get back of course ;)
    I looked into Showit (I'm starting my own business), but before I do anything, I would like to make sure that it is COMPLETELY FREE, if you pick free, of course. That's all. Thank you, and I hope you have a great trip,
    The Author

  4. I love the new website it's beautiful!! Hope you had a fun time at your camp...

  5. Anonymous says:

    Love your new website! Very nice! :) Hope you are having a great time in Colorado.. I love Colorado! Prettiest place ever! hehe.

  6. Thanks everyone, I appreciate your kind words!

    Dominoe, yes it's completely free! Definitely do it!

  7. Lydia says:

    Julia, nice job on your site! Showit is amazing! I hope you had an awesome time at Summit. Their training is some of the best!

Leave a Reply