ASK Entertainment

A blog post at 8:45 pm? Why not! I'm most productive in the evenings anyways.

You'll probably remember Alex, because I took his senior pictures a few weeks ago. Well, Alex, his sister Kristine, and their friend Simone have started a videography business called, ASK Entertainment. They're very talented and I can't wait to see where their business will go in the coming months and years! Recently, they asked me if I'd take some fun headshots for their business. Of course I said yes!

Photobucket

Photobucket
We met at the Sculpture Gardens in Minneapolis. It's a popular spot for photographers. I hadn't been there before, but once I started walking around I could see why it's so popular. I mean, who wouldn't want to shoot with big, fun, random structures like this?
Photobucket
Kristine
Photobucket

Photobucket
Alex
Photobucket

Photobucket
Simone
Photobucket
I looove laughing pictures so much and may never get over it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 Responses so far.

  1. melissa o says:

    You are SO GOOD at headshots! Holy moly!

  2. Anonymous says:

    Love the headshots! Beautiful!

Leave a Reply