Katy

Photobucket
I've known Katy since we were little. We both grew up in the same neighborhood and our families were always close friends! She's graduating this year and asked me if I'd take her senior pictures.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Katy is a pro at the violin and frequently plays in the Minnesota Youth Symphonies. She also enjoys playing soccer and running track. She's considering Ave Maria University in Florida, and hopes to become an orthodontist.
Photobucket
Enjoy your senior year!
Photobucket


On a different note, it's so great to be blogging again. I had a fabulous time in Colorado, but am glad to be back home doing what I love! Many more updates coming soon!

2 Responses so far.

  1. melissa o says:

    So glad you are home! I love the first photo!

  2. Kristin says:

    I'm with melissa! I love the yellow shirt...great contrast!

Leave a Reply