Kids Kids Kids!

First of all I want to stay that I really really really admire Amy Wenzel and other children photographers. Photographing kids is definitely a gift! Whenever I do kid or family shoots I just hold my breath... cause you never know what's gonna happen! It's kind of like a rollercoaster... fun and exciting!

This past Monday I did a shoot for some friends from church. Great, fun, adventurous family. Love em! They have six adorable kids and this shoot was nothing short of amazing! Pretty sure I got some of my favorite kid shots ever!

Photobucket
Six kids smiling all once. Not as easy as it looks. I kept pressing the shutter and Mom did an interpretive dance with leaves behind me. Whatever works right?!
Photobucket
The girls are all so beautiful! This is the oldest she's 11.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love how the B&W's turned out!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This one just makes me smile!
Photobucket
Cute and very mischievous. Mom and Dad have their hands full!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
At this point in the shoot one of the older girls spoke up..."good thing pictures don't have sound!" There was a lot of hair pulling, screaming, and fussing. But I looove how this one turned out! Photography can do that though... make a not so perfect moment look fun.
Photobucket

I think I was a little shutter button happy during this shoot... 1,400 pictures in an hour! Can't help it sometimes! :D

One Response so far.

  1. melissa o says:

    I am IN LOVE with the first picture and the one of the little boy rolling in the grass. You are so talented Julia!

Leave a Reply