Drum Roll Please....

I'm so excited to introduce my new blog specifically for my photography business, Julia Mary!

This past Sunday I flew in Gaithersburg, Maryland for a four day internship with Kristen Leigh! It's already Wednesday and my brain is over flowing with new information and exciting ideas! I cannot believe how blessed I am!

I'm so excited for the beginning of this blog and all that God has in store for me! I have so many more exciting things to share with ya'll [I picked that up from the intern from Texas]! Can't wait!!!

Here's a picture of the other interns, Kristen and I that Jessica snapped on her phone last night!

Ica, Jessica, Kristen, and I


Photobucket


5 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hey Julia! I found you through Kristen's blog. I love her and am so excited about the whole intern thing so I thought I'd say hello. I've got your blog bookmarked so I'll see you around! :)

    -arielle joy

  2. Ooh! Cell phones give you a nice 'soft focus' look :)

    Looking forward to your photos!!

    Allison
    (photog friend of Jessica)

  3. Anonymous says:

    I can't wait for your updates love!!!

  4. aaahhhhh! your header is crazy amazing! I feel so behind! I hopefully will have mine up by tomorrow :) Everything looks so super cute tho :)

  5. Anonymous says:

    YAY!!! nice header {wink* wink*!} i heart you!

Leave a Reply