Internship

The memories of last week still make me smile.

Crazy ideas are still flowing through my head. They make me excited cause I know that they will rock my photography business in ways I never though possible.


This past week I spent four days in lovely Maryland at the Snyder abode for a four day internship with Kristen Leigh. Let me tell you...this girl knows photography and business. I was so blessed that she picked me to be apart of her fabulous internship.

Our days were filled with "teaching time" in the mornings. Blog\website design in the afternoons. The evenings included photoshoots in downtown Frederick, the beautiful countryside, and Urbana's county carnival.

Besides the photography side of things Kristen showed us, Adam's Morgan, the nightlife of D.C. and the land of Jumbo Pizza.
Photobucket
Look at the size of that pizza. I don't know if I should be proud or concerned that I was able to eat more than 3/4th of it by myself!
Photobucket
Next we stopped at Cali Yogurt. Nothing like a frozen yogurt treat to top off a fun evening! [L-R, Ica, Jessica, and Kristen].
Photobucket

Above everything else I enjoyed spending time with Ica, Jessica and Kristen. We laughed together and made silly dance videos. These girls are so talented, and I can't wait to see where God takes them in the coming months and years. At the beginning the week they were fellow people in the photography industry but now I'm proud to call them friends!
Photobucket

Be sure to check out their amazzzzing blogs.

3 Responses so far.

  1. Juuuuuuuuuulia! Love the new bloggg :D Great post. SO happy to have gotten to meet/hang out with you!

  2. Lydia says:

    Great blog design! The header is awesome!

  3. Anonymous says:

    Yum that pizza looks amazing!!!!

Leave a Reply