Lauren


Starting Monday morning we did a little photo shoot with Kristen's youngest sister, Lauren. 

Here's Jessica, Ica, and Kristen working their camera magic!

Photobucket

Shooting Lauren was so easy. She's so comfortable, so natural, and all smiles all the time!

Photobucket
I feel like every little girl should own a big bright pink sparkling bow like Lauren's!
Photobucket
Couldn't be cuter!
Photobucket

6 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    She is a doll. :) Great photos!!!

  2. Found you through Kristen. These are great! She is so cute!

  3. GREAT job! I love your blog btw :D

  4. I love love love her bow! These photos are fantastic! :)

  5. I can't quite put my finger on it, but she looks so familiar to me! Maybe an old friend... maybe a celebrity. I don't know.

    P.S. My friend Melissa showed me your blog the other day. Gotta say I like it. I like it a lot.

  6. P.P.S. This comment is on the wrong post.

Leave a Reply