Jessica Shae


Photobucket

Sweet, Funny, Thoughtful.

That's the kind of girl Jessica Shae is. I first started talking to Jessica after finding out that we had both be accepted into Kristen Leigh's internship. We'd chat photography on Facebook, discuss the latest blogs we had found, and share about our business dreams. I had so much fun finally meeting Jessica face to face at the internship. I also learned so much from watching her during all the photo shoots we did. She's so talented and I can't wait to see what God has in store for her! If you live in Texas I definitely recommend her. 

Photobucket

Photobucket
My favorite
Photobucket

4 Responses so far.

  1. awww....you are SO sweet! I love the post, you really got some good pics :)
    love you friend!
    <3

  2. Kristin says:

    Hey Julia...I have a question...if you wouldnt mind answering it :) How did you get your site to expand? like your banner is so wide and your text is a lot bigger..mind is so compressed and I can't figure it out!

    thanks so much!

  3. Hey Kristin! I'll be honest I don't have the answers to your questions cause I didn't do the HTML by myself. Kirsten had a HTML already done so we just customized it with our pictures and colors. I'll tell you what though... if you want the HTML I'd be more than happy to e-mail it you! Shoot me an e-mail, juliamaryphotography@gmail.com if you're interested!

  4. I'd like to know how you got it to flicker between 2 photos!!! That is awesome!!
    zcc2zimmerman@netzero.net
    http://snapshotsbychristina.blogspot.com

Leave a Reply