Jessica and Neil


Photobucket

Jessica and Neil have been married for five years, and have two beautiful kids. Recently, Jessica decided to pull out her wedding dress one more time and do a shoot. I looove when couples do this! We started the shoot at a scenic overlook near Fredricks.

When Jessica stepped out of the car, my jaw dropped. "Wow!" This girl is stunning.

Photobucket

Love the simplicity of this one

Photobucket

Photobucket

A favorite

Photobucket

Photobucket

After getting some stellar shots at the Scenic Overlook we headed to location #2. The Urbana County Fair!

Photobucket

Laughing shots are one of my favorites

Photobucket

Photobucket

We were quite the spectacle at the fair. Everyone was looking at us. Congratulating Neil and Jessica [they thought they were newlyweds]. It was so much fun though. I'd shoot at a county fair any day!

Photobucket

Nothing like some fun shots on the merry-go-round!

Photobucket

Seriously, Jessica! You're stunning.

Photobucket

Perfect ending to a perfect shoot

Photobucket

7 Responses so far.

  1. These are awesome!! I especially love the black and whites! They are just perfect.

  2. JULIA! these are fabulous!! you did such a great job, cant wait to follow your blog to see what else you have in store :) Thanks for taking great pics of us!!!

  3. Beautiful work, Julia! My favourites are 5, 8, 10, and 11. I too love laughing shots - they seem so honest and natural! The colours are just great on the carousel, they make the whole thing pop. Great work!

  4. melissa o says:

    I am in LOVE with the picture of her hair with the orchid! They are such a gorgeous couple and you took really gorgeous shots of them!

  5. Anonymous says:

    Julia!!! I love you! And what are your talking about? You're blog is just FAB... No lie! Since first seeing you upload this pictures onto your computer and till now, the picture of Jessica looking down with her beautiful hair and side profile in view ... is my fav. You're amazing!!

  6. Anonymous says:

    These are so beautiful, the third one down is my favorite! It has such a sweet innocence about it. I also LOVE the black & whites!!

  7. Kristen says:

    Wow, what stunning photos!

Leave a Reply